Saturday, July 10, 2010

SUMMER!

Wow, so much stuff has happened this summer. A week after school got out I went on something called Trek. It's when you dress up as a pioneer and push a handcart like the pioneers did. I thought it was going to suck, I mean come on, who wants to walk in the hot sun with layers of clothes on being all sweaty and stinky for four days? Not me! But, I had a great fake family and had lot's of fun. I was pretty much adopted into my friend Sammi's fake family (her family is AWSOME). We sang funny songs and played fun pioneer games. Then 9 hours after I got back from trek I flew to C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A! OH YAH! We went to disney land for 6 days and hung out at hot beaches. It was the bomb. My mom made my family cool shirts and took 5 million pictures. I went to Wild Waves yesterday and hung out with my besties Ally, Sammi, and Chase. Fun fun fun. Tommorow I am going to Hawaii. In 16 days I will be going to girls camp with all my buddies, in 25 day's I will be meeting hottie mormon boys at EFY, 52 days I will be and eighth grader, in 63 days I will be 14 going to awsome church dances with cute boys of course(; so many things to look foward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment