Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wow, It's been a while since I've posted! Summer was amazing! Now school is back in and I'm stumbling through junior high again :( Halloween was the bomb. I had about 5 different costumes! At school and at my church's trunk or treat I was Chucky. I had my overall's with my hair sprayed orange with scars on my face. I looked pretty freaky but people mistaked me for a scarecrow. Then at my church dance I was a princess with my mom's prom dress. It was alot of fun. Trick or treating I was dressed as a little kids with my disney hoodie, disney mickey ears, and my hair in pig tails. Then durring Christmas break a played a prank on my crush. I know what your thinking...Why would you prank the guy you like? Weeellll, it was because I was bored. I sent him text messages pretending to be this girl named Annabell Lorain. My friend accidently told him it was me and suprisingly he just thought it was funny. Well, now it's Christmas and I'm having a really good time. I am at my life long friends house, Gabe, in oregon and we just went to Circle K for slurpies. MAN! Are those good! I havnt had one in forever! I got Blue Rasberry mixed with Lemonade. Yummmmmm..... Yeah so now I'm in Gabes house's computer and am writing this! Weeellll, Hope you had a good time reading! Fly on, Sydney LaRee

No comments:

Post a Comment