Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ciao, i miei amici


The title of this post means, Hello, my friends :)
So, I saw that my friend Sarah had made a new blog and it had reminded me that I havn't posted anything since christmas.
Today I was on Facebook (Of course) and I was talking to one of my friends about how we had both changed our hair just because we were bored of the normal thing we had. I recently died my hair a dark brown/red color and it's kind of a new begining for me. I wanted to change. My friend had told me that I didn't need to change and that he thought I was cool the way I was but it got me thinking. Wouldn't it be nice to just leave school and then come back a totally different person. To come back, and not be known for what had happened before but to be known for you. You could start over. Hmm.. if only.
Another thing... I looovvveee Ian Harding. Haha, he is Ezra Fitz on Pretty Little Liars and wow, he's amazing. I know what you're thinking "Sydney, He's just acting!" But, what can I say, I'm a teen girl for goodness sakes! Aria and Ezra are so cute together! To bad they're not together in real life :/ Oh! I'm going to include a picture of them in this post. Enjoy! Ti amo <3
P.S. It was hard to find a picture of them on Google that wasn't them kissing haha


No comments:

Post a Comment