Sunday, April 10, 2011

Whaaaa?

Did anyone watch American Idol? I did and I must say I am upset! I thought that Pia was AMAZING! How did she get voted off? I think that Hailey, Jacob, or Stefano should have got voted off. I really like Stefano but, I don't think he's going to make it all the way. I lllooovvveee Paul and Scotty :) They just make me smile. And James and Casey are a-m-a-z-i-n-g. I'm so glad that Casey was saved when he was voted off. While on the topic of tv... I really wish I had ABC Family! My mom recently just got rid of it and I don't like that we did! I loved Pretty Little Liars and they are starting two new shows that look pretty bomb. I like Secret Life of an American Teenager too, but I don't really mind not seing that. Oh, and iCarly! So, I usually don't watch iCarly (I also don't have this channel) but I am so glad that Sam kissed Freddie! I love them together! Opposites attract! <3 Ti amo

No comments:

Post a Comment